1. xingjie zhang, lin ma, yue tang, jiangyuan han, yongmei qi*, dejun huang*. low-dose cadmium exposure facilitates cell proliferation by promoter hypermethylation of rassf1a and dapk1 genes. environmental toxicology. 2021, 36(11):2313-2321.
2. yihong tian, yongmei qi*, sajid naeem, ke gao, yingmei zhang*. spermidine-induced autophagy regulates the survival of hela cells. pakistan journal of zoology, 2021, 53(1):239-244.
3. yongmei qi#, lin ma#1, sajid naeem, xueyan gu2, xijuan chao, cong yuan, dejun huang*. pb induced mitochondrial fission of fibroblast cells via atm activation. journal of hazardous materials, 2021, 416: 126177.
4. yan hu1, dong li1, xuan ma, rongjian liu, yongmei qi, cong yuan, dejun huang*. effects of 2,4-dichlorophenol exposure on zebrafish: implications for the sex hormone synthesis. aquatic toxicology, 2021, 236: 105868.
5. ke gao, chengfei zhang, yihong tian, sajid naeem, yingmei zhang, yongmei qi*. the role of endoplasmic reticulum stress in lead (pb)-induced mitophagy of hek293 cells. toxicology and industrial health, 2020, 36(12): 1002-1009.
6. xijuan chao*, yongmei qi, yingmei zhang*.highly photostable fluorescent tracker with ph-insensitivity for long-term imaging of lysosomal dynamics in live cells. acs sensors, 2020.
7.sajid naeem, yongmei qi*, yihong tian, yingmei zhang*. nix compensates lost role of parkin in cd-induced mitophagy in hela cells through phosphorylation. toxicology letters, 2020, 326：1-10.
8. chen zhang, dong li, tingting ge, jiangyuan han, yongmei qi*, dejun huang*. 2,4-dichlorophenol induces feminization of zebrafish (danio rerio) via dna methylation. science of the total environment. 2020, 708:135084.
9.cong yuan, chen zhang, yongmei qi, dong li, yan hu, dejun huang*, 2.2,4-dichlorophenol induced feminization of zebrafish by down-regulating male-related genes through dna methylation. ecotoxicology and environmental safety. 2019 dec ;189:110042. doi: 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2019.110042
10. xueyan gu, yongmei qi*,zengxiu feng,lin ma, ke gao,yingmei zhang*, lead (pb) induced atm-dependent mitophagy via pink1/parkin pathway. toxicology letters, 2018, 291:92-100.
11. yongmei qi#, qian qiu#, xueyan gu, yihong tian, yingmei zhang*, atm mediates spermidine-induced mitophagy via pink1 and parkin regulation in human fibroblasts, scientific reports, 2016, 6, 24700.
12. yongmei qi, yingmei zhang*, yingxia liu, wenya zhang, nonylphenol decreases viability and arrests cell cycle via reactive oxygen species in raji cells, experimental and toxicologic pathology, 2013, 65 (1-2): 69-72.
13. yongmei qi, ailing li, dejun huang, yihong tian, yingmei zhang*, exogenous s-adenosyl-l-methionine could inhibit c-myc overexpression induced by as2o3 in normal human liver hl-7702 cells, journal of health science, 2011, 57(2): 188-191.
14. yongmei qi, norberta w schoene, frederick m lartey, wen-hsing cheng*, selenium compounds activate atm-dependent dna damage response via the mismatch repair protein hmlh1 in colorectal cancer cells, the journal of biological chemistry, 2010, 285(43): 33010–33017.
15. dejun huang*, xiaoning zhang, chen zhang, hui li, dong li, yan hu, feng yang, yongmei qi. 2018. 2,4-dichlorophenol induces dna damage through ros accumulation and gsh depletion in goldfish carassius auratus. environ mol mutagen. 59, 798-804.
16. tingting ge, jiangyuan han, yongmei qi, xueyan gu, lin ma, chen zhang, sajid naeem, dejun huang*. 2017. the toxic effects of chlorophenols and associated mechanisms in fish. aquatic toxicology. 184, 78-93.
17. xue wei, yongmei qi, xiaoning zhang, xueyan gu, hui cai, jing yang, yingmei zhang*, ros act as an upstream signal to mediate cadmium-induced mitophagy in mouse brain, neurotoxicology, 2015, 46:19-24.
18. xue wei, yongmei qi, xiaoning zhang, qian qiu, xueyan gu, chen tao, dejun huang, yingmei zhang*, cadmium induces mitophagy through ros-mediated pink1/parkin pathway, toxicology mechanisms and methods, 2014, 24(7):504-511.
19. zhen an, yongmei qi, dejun huang, xueyan gu, yihong tian, ping li, hui li, yingmei zhang*, egcg inhibits cd2 -induced apoptosis through scavenging ros rather than chelating cd2 in hl-7702 cells, toxicology mechanisms and methods, 2014, 24(4): 259-267.
20. xiaoning zhang, xiaona zhang, yongmei qi, dejun huang*, yingmei zhang*, 2,4-dichlorophenol induces er stress-mediated apoptosis via eif2a dephosphorylation in vitro, environmental toxicology, 2016, 31(2): 245-255.
21. weiwei li, xueyan gu, xiaoning zhang, jinxin kong, nan ding, yongmei qi, yingmei zhang, jufang wang, dejun huang*, cadmium delays non-homologous end joining (nhej) repair viainhibition of dna-pkcs phosphorylation and downregulation ofxrcc4 and ligase iv, mutation research/fundamental and molecular mechanisms of mutagenesis, 2015, 779: 112-123.
22. xiaoning zhang, xiaona zhang, zhidan niu, yongmei qi, dejun huang*, yingmei zhang*, 2,4,6-trichlorophenol cytotoxicity involves oxidative stress, endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis, international journal of toxicology, 2014, 33(6): 532-541.
23. xiaoning zhang, hui li, qian qiu, yongmei qi, dejun huang*, yingmei zhang*, 2,4-dichlorophenol induces global dna hypermethylation through the increase of s-adenosylmethionine and the upregulation of dnmts mrna in the liver of goldfish carassius auratus, comparative biochemistry and physiology - part c: toxicology & pharmacology, 2013, 160c: 54-59.
24. hui li, xiaoning zhang, qian qiu, zhen an, yongmei qi, dejun huang*, yingmei zhang*, 2,4-dichlorophenol induces apoptosis in primary hepatocytes of grass carp (ctenopharyngodon idella) through mitochondrial pathway, aquatic toxicology, 2013, 140-141: 117-122.
25. peng chen, yingxia liu, yanqing sun, che chen, yongmei qi, yingmei zhang*, azt and emodin exhibit synergistic growth-inhibitory effects on k562/adm cells by inducing s phase cell cycle arrest and suppressing mdr1 mrna/p-gp protein expression, pharmacology biology, 2013, 51(12):1586-1591.