the school of life sciences of lanzhou university has a long history. in 1946, lanzhou university established the department of botany and zoology, and in 1951, it merged into the department of biology. in 1999, lanzhou university's college of life sciences was established by combining the former department of biology of lanzhou university, the laboratory of cell biology and plant physiology of lanzhou university directly under the ministry of education, and the state key laboratory of arid agriculture and ecology. at present, the college has the state key laboratory of grassland agricultural system, the key laboratory of cell activity and adversity adaptation of the ministry of education, the engineering research center of the ministry of agriculture and ecological restoration of dry areas, and the key laboratory of environmental biomonitoring and restoration of gansu province.
laboratory of life sciences
/ photo galleries / view:--